Attention: we have 8 kinds adBlueOBD2, including:
1. adblueobd2 iveco
2. adblueobd2 volvo
3. adblueobd2 f-ord
4. adblueobd2 Ben-z
5. adblueobd2 R-enault
6. adblueobd2 DAF
7. adblueobd2 Scania
8. adblueobd2 Man
This link is Adblueobd2 for IVECO, if you need other model, pls kindly leave us message. Thanks!
Top 5 Reasons to Get AdblueOBD2 Emulator for IVECO Trucks:
1. ADBlueOBD2 is very easy to install. Just Plug it into OBD2
connector of truck or bus and remove the fuses mentioned.
2. ADBlueOBD2 will override ADBlue system instantly, it will stop
the usage of adBlue liquid and disable Nox sensors.
3. Without any power loss of the engine or any warnings on the
dashboard and in diagnostic system.
4. ADBlueOBD2 does not damage the engine and not cause any negative
effects to the truck factory setting.
5. ADBlueOBD2 does not change any of the settings permanently. To
turn back to the truck's original settings, just unplug adBlueOBD2
from OBD2 connector.
AdblueOBD2 Emulator for IVECO Trucks Description:
adBlueOBD2 is a Plug&Drive Ready device to mulate working
adBlue systems and NOx sensors on trucks, which equipped with EURO
4/5/6 catalytic converter systems, even with damaged adBlue SCR
system.dBlueOBD2 is easy to install.
Installation and Calibration for IVECO Trucks:
1. Pull the Key out from the ignition.
2. Remove the following Fuses (For IVECO) Terminal - 5 Terminal -
3. Plug adBlueOBD2 into OBD2 connector
4. Turn on the ignition and check the level of adBlue, if it shows
50% or 70%.
5. If any fault light appears on dashboard, delete via service
AdBlue/DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) is used to reduce NOx emissions
in vehicles. We recommend you to use adBlue/DEF fuel. You can use
this device, if you are unable to find a station to fuel up your
Certificates : CE/RoHS
1pc x adBlueOBD2 Emulator Box Interface
1pc x User Manuel English