MaxiScan® MS309 CAN OBDII Code Reader provides easy and quick
access to Diagnostic Trouble Codes for all OBDII compliant
vehicles sold worldwide since 1996.
Plug it in before going to the mechanic!
Provides easy and quick access to Diagnostic Trouble Codes and
their definitons on all OBDII compliant vehicles sold worldwide s
ince 1996. Though small in size, it is powerful enough to retrieve
the same information as larger more expensive scanners.
- Works with all 1996 & later OBD2 compliant US, European and
- Easily determines the cause of the “Check Engine Light”.
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) & manufacturer specific
(P1, P3, and U1) codes.
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes & resets
- Displays DTC definitions onscreen.
- Views freeze frame data.
- Displays monitor & I/M readiness status (emissions).
- Identifies pending codes.
- Bilingual interface & DTC definitions in English or Spanish.
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID & CVN).
- Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) & all other current
- Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen.
- DTC lookup software CD included.